Hair loss? Boost your confidence with Advanced Aesthetics Medical Hair Regeneration
Hair loss is a very real issue for many Australians – in fact over 60% of men and 40% of women will experience some form of hair loss in their lifetime. Hair loss can be very damaging to your confidence and self esteem.
Types of hair loss include:
– Androgenetic Alopecia (also known as Male Pattern Baldness)is genetic, and is the most common form of hair loss in men, and occurs when the Dihydrotesterone hormone effects the cells at the base of the root of the hair.
– Traction Alopecia is caused by excessive pulling of hairs, for example by a ponytail. In most cases, hair will grow back by itself, but in come cases the hair follicle is damaged and treatment is required.
– Alopecia Areata, Totalis or Universalis is complete hair loss in either a small area, whole head or whole body, and is believed to be caused by an autoimmune response where the cells that build keratin are attacked. This condition can be genetic, or caused by lifestyle conditions such as stress.
– Telogen Effluvium is diffused hair loss across the scalp resulting from child birth, chemotherapy, major surgery, severe illness and stress. It can rectify itself or it may require treatment.
Where the hair follicles have been completely destroyed, treatment of hair loss will not be effective.
New technology is now available for our clients who need help with stimulating hair growth – no drugs or wigs, and NO SIDE EFFECTS!
Our hair loss treatment involves the following:
– A serum is processed from your blood that contains high levels of growth factors
– A topical anaesthetic is applied to your scalp, which is then treated with the serum using a fractional mirconeedling device
– The growth factors in the serum stimulate your dormant or damaged hair follicles in order to achieve hair growth
– You will require 4-6 treatments on a monthly basis
– You will usually start to see results within 2-3 months, however due to hair growth cycles, your best results will be 12 months after your first treatment.
Treatment cost is $600 per treatment – payment plans are available.
Please contact us for more information and a free consultation to see if you are a candidate.
The below client is 30 years old and suffers from Androgenetic Alopecia and is currently half way through his treatment program
– he is already experiencing fantastic results!